Thursday 29 July 2010

Kim Kardashians Guide to Dressing a Curvy Figure

Listen shes not a graduate in Fashion, (although she did dress some famous people pre sex tape days..) Monica Rose picks out her clothes, But she does always look good and she definitely knows how to show off her curves in the right places... so here you go ladies:

Find A Great Tailor

"Anything you wear should be proportioned to your body, and a good tailor will make sure everything fits perfectly. I either have my tailor at every fitting or I have my stylist pin my wardrobe and take it to the tailor before I wear anything. Shortening a hem line on a dress can make a huge difference!"


Accentuate Your Waist

"Show off that tiny waist! Adding a belt makes your outfit look more polished. I have great belts from Phillip Lim and Alaia. Vintage belts are one of a kind and can be affordable too."


Avoid Oversize Tops & Dresses


"I know they are comfortable and they look amazing on Nicole Richie but flowy tops and dresses are not flattering on a curvy figure. They can make you look pregnant and they look sloppy in photos. Try wearing a maxidress instead. A.L.C, Torn by Ronny Kobo and T Bags make some great ones."


Embrace Shapewear
(never thought id hear a celeb admit this!)

"Every woman from a size 0-14 should own Spanx! I love Shapewear by Body Wrap; they have a firm control long leg panty that makes my body look smoother and slimmer under fitted dresses without leaving any lines."


Love Your Curves


"Being confident and owning your body is sexy. I love to show off my curves and designers like Thatcher, Antonio Berardi, Preen, Altuzarra, Markus Lupfer and Brian Lichtenberg make amazing dresses that fit my body perfectly."

No comments: