Monday 24 May 2010

The Pretty Reckless

ok so I tried once to watch "Gossip Girls" as it seemed to be a phenomenon that women seem to love, usually when something is really popular it is so for a reason, except like twilight this was a big pile of crap and I felt seemingly less intelligent than i did 10 minutes earlier (as 10 minutes was all I could manage)

I have also seem many pictures of this Taylor Momsen character usually half dressed and attempting to be at least 5 years older than she actually is (I believe she is 16) however during a bored moment I decided to investigate what her "band" and their music sounds like, I put band there in inverted speach marks as I wrongfully thought the band would be (purely going by the way she dresses) an attempt at (what many teenagers seem to go through) attention seeking. However I was pleasantly surprised she has a very smooth voice and she knows how to use it despite her young age, OK the lyrics might go down better with someone a little younger than myself however I just need to forget that she is in Gossip Girls and I might actually quite like this band....

No comments: